Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Back To School

On the 20th of this month, I go back to school.  I'll be a Sophomore, so that's good (I suppose).  Either way, I want to go back in style.  My preference is Converse Hi-tops, band t-shirts, dip-dyed hair, and industrial ear piercings.  I'm a school ambassador, though, so that's kind of a fantasy of mine.  Instead, I'll be returning in nice blue jeans, blouses, neatly combed hair, and simple stud ear rings.  I kind of have to look "sophisticated".  Nonetheless, I will find ways to express myself!  I'm going to "Pimp My Pack".  (Lord, that sounds so wrong!)  Hot Topic is hosting a Back-to-School thing and one of their featured sales is called, "Pimp Your Pack".

Pretty much, you buy a basic, canvas backpack.  It can have pattern, none, or even a hood.  Look at this hooded backpack; (Unicorns to the Rescue!) I wouldn't mind having that one.
Anyway, then, you pimp it out with patches, pins, key chains, studs- whatever you like!  I'm sure I can get away with having a totally rocking backpack instead of wardrobe.  I was thinking about this one because it isn't too... busy?  I mean, yeah, the checkers catch your eye, but with patches and buttons, I think it'll look nice!  It also glows in the dark.

I've been looking around ebay for My Chem patches and pins.  Avenged Sevenfold will also have to make the pack.  Right now, my options are open, but I really look forward to this project.  It's easy and everyone will be asking where I got it!

While I was browsing Hot Topic online, I found this adorable top.  It's Paramore and I think that's what drew me in.

I really look forward to school this year and showing off my "Pimped Pack" (ugh, I hate using that phrase...)!

No comments:

Post a Comment