Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Halfway There

Last night I bought the bag.  Yes siree.  It's a humble cotton backpack, in black of course.  I think it will do the job.  The reviews were pretty good and this Everest backpack is pretty durable.  One college student said he used it everyday for books, notepads, and a laptop.  I'm sure it'll work just fine for me.

Now, onto embellishments!  They're expensive.

Most iron-on patches (that I like) are around $5!  That's not counting shipping.  If I want one or two patches, that's fifteen bucks.  Jeez!  I have found two that I want, though.  They're the Avenged Sevenfold Deathbat and then The Used In Love and Death Heart Patch.  I think they'd look kind of awesome on the bag and I'll be trying to earn a little bit extra money to get these guys.
Then there's the pins.  They're oddly expensive too!  I mean, for a set, I can pay around $5 but that's for seven buttons.  I might only like or use two of them!  Why buy all of those?  I did find one that I liked though and of course, it's My Chemical Romance.  The Killjoy Badges are some of the only ones that I liked and I wasn't going to pay three dollars for a single pin.

After looking all night and into the morning, I'd found those three and hope for the best in purchasing them.  I might have to bathe the yappers (my grandma's three poodles) for some extra cash, but... I gotta get money somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment