Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm Alive (I Promise)

For the past few days, my internet's been wonky.

It wouldn't let me log on and it wouldn't connect anywhere in my house.  My grandpa and grandma had internet though, and they were sitting further away from the motem than I was.  Finally, grandpa got it to work today while I was at school.  (Gotta love him.)

I was so excited to get back on deviantART too.  I see that there's now a video for Professional Griefers and I'm about to watch it.  Squee!

P.S. I'm almost finished with F.E.A.R. Extraction Point, so yay for that.  I have to say.  Perseus Mandate was probably the least freaky of them all... well, no... F.E.A.R. was.  It was F.E.A.R., then Perseus Mandate, then Extraction Point.  Extraction Point was really freaky.  I loved it though and once I beat F.E.A.R. 2 and 3, I might play it again.

Sorry about the short blog post, but I have either way too much to list or not nearly enough, so I'm just kind of highlighting.  Like... tomorrow, that's my last day of school for the week.  Friday I'm heading up to Illinois to see my sister.

But yeah.  I might update later.  Don't hold your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment