Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cool Products (I Can't Have)

I really need to stop browsing the internet.  I always find things that are just ingenious or simply adorable.  They're usually expensive, or, if I'm in a place where I'm saving money for everything else, they're on sale but I still can't get them!

I do give myself credit this time.  The ad for Threadless Tees did pop up at me while I was on deviantART.  They are having a $9.99 tee sale right now and I just had to check them out, even if I cant buy them.  *facepalm*

I'll just show you guys how cute they are anyway.  Maybe you could buy them in my name and use them well. 

First, there's this kick-arse water bottle:

I made it a larger size so you can better see the design.  At the end of the post, I'll add the links so you can check the items out.  This one is of a girl; her bike is behind her and she's got an open bird cage.  That green design you see is like... particles.  They're taking the shape of a phoenix-looking bird.  It's really inspirational and I'd just feel really cool toting that around.  


Next up is an iPhone 4S case:
Alrighty.  I really like this one because it looks magical, beautiful, infinite... inspirational.  It's like, really hopeful and just magnificent.  Since I've been wanting an iPhone, why not?  I'd want to show this off, though I couldn't at school...


Lastly, another iPhone case (though there were many more before I narrowed it down):
Look at that!  It's not hopeful or imaginative like the previous case, but it sure looks cool.  It's like, post-apocalypse.  There's plenty of scavenger birds coasting around just looking for someone to chomp on.  The red brush strokes are really dramatic, too.  


Alright, so those are the products that stood out amongst all the others.  Here are the links to the above items I will never be able to own.


P.S.  My super awesome backpack arrived today!  The site said it was large and now I believe them.  They don't lie!  It's okay with me, though.  Just think... soon enough, it's gonna be all pimped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment