Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Updates are the Bomb

Who doesn't like updates?  I know I do.  It's been a long, long (did I say long?) week.  I am so happy for the el fin de semana.  Wait- no.  You don't rest this weekend either because you've got a list of things to do!
Silly girl; thinking you can rest!  Pssh, as if.

I've got- hold up.  My grandpa just called one of our toy poodles "Double D".  His name is Dude, but... Double D?  What has the world come to?

Anyway, back on track here, I had to go to two volleyball games today after school.  I thought I'd be able to get a jump on my homework because the game started at 5 p.m.  Wait, what's that?  Oh, the game has been moved to 4 p.m. so that means you get home and check your email, grab a snack, and get back to the school.
So, I sit through a Junior Varsity game (our school won) and all.  Then, the Varsity (the one my friends are on) play.  Midway through, one of my old friend's cousin comes up.  She's all, "Please take me and my friends out to the playground."  I am just so nice- and stupid- that I agree.  We go out there and I'm having to get onto them for everything.  To top it off, the Varsity girls lost their game.
Finally, I'm home.  I still have homework and on top of that my grandpa wants me to do almost every chore he can think of and my grandma's super irritated.  Everybody, let's make my life miserable! 
It's a little... stressful.

Then, tomorrow, at 9 a.m., my friend Katelin and I are volunteering at a dog rescue.  I don't mind going and all, but I know I'm going to be tired.  After a full week of school and a loaded Friday like I've had, anyone would be exhausted.  No more energy here.
Plus, her dogs are rescued, after all, so they're completely untrained.  They'll jump, pull, bark, scratch... everything you don't want them to do.  I've still got scratches from last Saturday.
That doesn't mean I don't want to go.  I just know that after tomorrow, I'll be lucky if I wake back up before next Friday (that's an exaggeration, folks).

But wait- I'm not stopping there!  (Now, I feel like I'm running an infomercial...)  On Sunday, my grandma's going to church.  That's a good thing, I suppose.  Not for me though!  The deal between us is that when she goes to church, I do her normal chores while she's away.  That includes, but is not limited to, laundry, dishes, sweeping, mopping, taking care of the poodles, making the beds, and cooking.  Don't forget to add on my usual chores.  Sunday isn't a relaxation day for me.


So.  After all of that, I've got school on Monday which includes a science test.  My life is just amazing, right?
Well, I'll quit whining on here and get on that homework.


P.S. I'm starting a new story (or a few).  This one in particular I have with me is called The Taste of Ink.  It's about a girl who just... she's all rebellious and doesn't understand why people won't leave her alone and let her do what she wants... then, she sort of "sees the light".  It's gonna be great.  Any-who, until next time, farewell.

(Was that corny?)

No comments:

Post a Comment